Gitte Furdal Damm
About Human Factors was founded in 2016 by Gitte Furdal Damm.
After flying for almost 20 years, she now solely teaches Crew Resource Management and Human Performance and Limitations (HPL).
Previous education and experience:
- 1997: Graduated Danish Aviation College
- 1998-1999: Flying BE20 for the UN in Africa and Pakistan
- 2000-2007: First Officer ATR 42/72 Cimber Air
- 2007-2012: Captain ATR 72 Cimber Air
- 2014-2016: Captain ATR 72 Jettime and flight crew supervisor
- Former CRM Trainer in Jettime and NaviMinds
- 2016-2017: Courses in social, cognition and personality psychology at the Danish University
- 2019- : Currently attending the MSc Program: Human Factors and System Safety at Lund University, Sweden.